Return and Refund Policy
Updated: March 03, 2022
Thank you for shopping at Musical Instruments of Trinidad & Tobago Company Ltd.
If, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite You to review our policy on returns and refunds.
The following terms are applicable for all products that you have purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose first letters are capitalized have meanings defined below, these definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (described as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to The Musical Instruments of Trinidad and Tobago Company Limited, Lot 3A & 3B e TecK Diamond Vale Business Park, Diamond Vale, Diego Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service
- Orders refers to a request by You to purchase Goods from Us
- Service refers to the Website
- Website refers to The Musical Instruments of Trinidad and Tobago Company Limited, accessible from https://mittcott.com
- You refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable
Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 5 days without providing an explicit reason for doing so
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 5 days from the date on which You placed an Order.
To cancel your Order, please send your request via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting this page on our website: https://mittcott.com/support
Re-imbursements will be processed within 7 days of the cancellation instruction.
Conditions for Returns
For the Goods to be eligible for a return, the item(s) must be:
- Purchased in the last 14 days, and
- In its Original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- Goods made to Your specifications or that are clearly personalized
- Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, (e.g., Goods that deteriorate rapidly or whose date of expiry are over)
- Goods which were unsealed after delivery and are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons
- Goods which were inseparably mixed with other items after delivery
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to request evidence to support validity of claim.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
All customers (local and international) are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. Goods should be sent to the following address:
Lot 3A & 3B e TecK Diamond Vale Business Park,
Diamond Vale, Diego Martin,
Trinidad and Tobago, WI
To our International customers, please note that MITTCO is not responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. We recommend the use of an insured and trackable mail service.
Refunds are only processed when items are received in Good order to our manufacturing facility in Trinidad.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods were not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by:
- Email: email@example.com
Visiting this page on our website: https://mittcott.com/support